Location: King of Prussia
The Budget Manager is responsible for the Hyperion budget system, methodology and timetable planning that supports the annual budget process cycle. Provides ongoing financial analysis to support the monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Organizing and coordinating the key components of the budget process including all aspects of the Hyperion Planning module, development of key budget assumptions, and the calculation and budgeting of all centrally-budgeted items
- Provide training and support for budget preparers through formal written communication and by being available to provide advice/troubleshooting throughout the budget preparation process
- Provide analytical tools, spreadsheets and reports to budget preparers and reviewers which will facilitate timely and accurate changes/updates to the budgets cube.
- Maintaining documentation of the key decisions, assumptions and work papers which make up the backbone of the budget process.
- Creating, maintaining and verifying the accuracy of all historical and budget data in the Hyperion budget software. Work with IT developers to ensure that the system is up and running throughout the budget process and to transfer budget data into the G/L
- Perform analytical review of the key elements of the budget to ensure accuracy and reasonableness
- Partners with the IT group as the process owner to evaluate and lead the Hyperion Software upgrade effort
- Recommends alternative processes to shorten budget cycle time
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- Progressive background from college in professional finance positions
- 5+ years total experience in finance
- Analytical experience – 5+ years experience in financial analysis and reporting. Conducts or participates in complex financial analysis projects. Provides advice and direction to less-experienced financial analysts.
- Communications – Excellent in communicating financial information in both written and verbal forms and is able to work with a multitude of initiatives and reports.
To apply for this position, email Mark.Libes@AccountantsForYou.com and make sure to reference the position in the email!