Call Center Operations Director
The Operations Director will be responsible for effective operations and continuous process improvement throughout the call center by providing leadership, direction and motivation to the workforce. Apply analytical abilities to plan correctly and lead improvements. This position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
- Partner with the IT teams to develop and prepare business requirements and scope for new system enhancement, features or capabilities to improve the overall efficiency, productivity and quality of the call center.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Monitor multiple programs within the Department to ensure that milestones and deliverables are achieved according to the quality standards and KPI’s.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence that will allow for scalable growth.
- Support long-term strategy.
- Expected to provide ad hoc analysis of trends and forecasting.
- Recognition of potential business issues and prioritization as applicable.
- Approve and maintain internal SOPs
- Track agent performance, punctuality and attendance.
- Manage client requests.
- Initiates and manages analytical and operational excellence efforts to improve overall productivity and efficiency within the assigned functional areas.
- Manages the personnel, process flows and budget of the assigned functional areas.
- Monitors and safeguards the quality of the assigned areas.
- Identify and articulating reporting requirements, which includes targets, specific data, and anticipated outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Management or related field, or a combination of education and experience that demonstrate the required skills.
- 10+ years of experience in Operations and Call Center Management.
- Previous experience in similar industries (Health Insurance and Pharma) markets preferred.
- Proven ability to manage effectively cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the development of comprehensive reports. This includes the ability to collect, interpret, and present data, and reaching effective decisions using such data.
- Excellent communication skills are required. This includes both written and spoken communications with team members, peers, and senior management and clients.
- Experience with tools and methods for campaign, operations and product management and development.
- Experience developing and administering budgets, schedules and performance objectives.
- Strong understanding of Work Force Scheduling and metrics.
To apply for this position, email Heidi.Chhabria@AccountantsForYou.com and make sure to reference the position in the email!